Daniel B. Clendenin Ph.D.
In 2012 Dan and his wife walked the 500-mile Way of St. James in Spain.
In 2014 they walked the 458-mile pilgrimage across southern France called "Le Chemin du Puy."
Dan's publications include the following books:
- Many Gods, Many Lords: Christianity Encounters World Religions (Baker Book House, 1995).
- Eastern Orthodox Theology: A Contemporary Reader, editor (Baker Book House, second edition, 2004).
- Eastern Orthodox Christianity: A Western Perspective (Baker Book House, second edition, 2004).
- Problems in Christian Philosophy, Dan Clendenin and Melville Stewart, editors (Moscow: Progress Academy, 1994) (available only in Russian).
- From the Coup to the Commonwealth: An Inside Look at Life in Contemporary Russia (Baker Book House, 1992).
- Scholarship, Sacraments and Service: Historical Studies in Protestant Tradition (Texts and Studies in Religion, Vol. 49), Dan Clendenin and W. David Buschart, editors (Edwin Mellen Press, 1990).
- Theological Method in Jacques Ellul (University Press of America, 1987).